I close my eyes and pray….
Research next time b4 making a lame attempt at hating
Justin Bieber’s debut EP, My World (RBMG/Island Def Jam), released in November 2009, broke Billboard records and went platinum within two months.
He didn’t grow up rich: “My mom and dad split up when I was very young. So I was with my mom. I didn’t have a lot of money, but I didn’t know that. Being young I had everything I wanted. I played sports. I had clothes. But now … being in [the] position that I am now … I’m so blessed.”
Justin Beiber Performs for President Obama: “It’s the only time I’ve ever been nervous to perform,” Bieber says of playing for the Obamas during the holidays in Washington, D.C.
Bieber’s new album, My World 2.0, features contributions by Ludacris, Christopher “Tricky” Stewart, and The Dream. The songs are “mostly about girls, again,” the boy wonder says. “I want them to hear my music and wanna play it again because it made their hearts feel good.”
Justin was a street performer when he was only 13-years-old! He used to perform in front of the theatre in Stratford, Ontario, Canada where its rumored that his mom was acting in a play.
Justin Bieber, 16, gets houseful shows at Madison Square Garden, the squealing twitter generation thinks he is the next Pop Prince of the century.
Beiber’s view on sex: “I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them,” Bieber says. When asked if he believes in abstinence until marriage, Bieber – who is reportedly dating fellow teen star Selena Gomez – seems wary: “I think you should just wait for the person you’re…in love with.”
His opinion on abortion: “I really don’t believe in abortion,” Bieber says. “It’s like killing a baby.” How about in cases of rape? “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don’t know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”
His views on American healthcare: “We go to the doctor and we don’t need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you’re broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard’s baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby’s premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.”
Canadian-born Bieber never plans on becoming an American citizen: “You guys are evil,” he jokes.
Beiber’s celeb crush: his childhood bedroom walls were plastered with posters of Beyoncé: “I’ve been totally in love with her since I was seven. She kinda broke my heart when she married Jay-Z,”. “I met her at the VMAs,” Justin says. “I went up to her, said ‘I love your music,’ and she said, ‘Aw, you’re so cute.’ She’s gorgeous!”
- Full name: Justin Drew Bieber (pronounced “Be-bur.”)
- Height: 5′ 6
- D.O.B: March 1, 1994 (17 years old)
- Lives: Atlanta, Georgia
- Favorite color: Purple
- Favorite number: 6
- Siblings: Half sister named Jazmyn and a half brother named Jaxon
- From: Stratford, Ontario, Canada
- Plays: He taught himself how to play the Trumpet, Guitar, Piano and Drums
- Languages: He can speak fluent French and count to ten in German
- Friends: His 5 best friends are Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers, and Christian Beadles who he considers his “little brother.”
- Shoes: He is size 7 1/2
- Sports: He enjoys hockey, basketball, soccer, and skateboarding.
- Dislikes: Blink-Blink (aka Bling) and Uggs
- Other: He likes sneakers, hoodies, and flat-billed caps. He was discovered by Scott “Scooter” Braun. Usher bought him a range rover for his 16th birthday, he has his license. His album “My World 2.0” topped the charts at No.1 in the U.S.A.
- Favorite Food: Spaghetti Bolognese, grandma makes the best
- Favorite Cereal: Captain Crunch
- Favorite Candy: Sour Patch Kids
- Favorite Drink: Vitamin Water
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Youtube Account: Kidrauhl
- Favorite Toothpaste: Colgate (brushes his teeth in shower)
- Favorite Movie: Rocky Series
- Computer Type: Prefers Mac over PC
- Favorite Slang Word: “shawty”
- GPA: 4.0
- What he likes in a girl: A good smile and pretty eyes and a great personality, and a sense of humor.
- Best Subject: English
- Favorite Chocolate Bar: Twix, but yet doesn’t like chocolate. Also Sour Patch Kids
- Mom’s Name: Pattie Mallette
- Dad’s Name: Jeremy Bieber
- Favorite Shoe Brand: Supra
- Favorite Romantic Movie: The Notebook
- Dominate Hand: Left
- Pet Peeves: Uggs and big sunglasses and too much makeup he likes natural beauty on girls.
- Girl Facts: He likes girls that can make him laugh, that are athletic
- If he looks at you and smiles that means he thinks your pretty
- He thinks brunettes are pretty
- He likes girls with a good personality and are not judgmental
- He likes girls that have pretty names and dark brown hair. He likes girls who have brown eyes, but it really doesn’t matter. Personality is key to winning is heart.
Dating: He’s only dated one blonde in his life. The other TWO were brunettes. So Justin prefers brunettes, but also will date blondes.
Favorite Things: He loves girls. Cute catchy names like Alyssa, Jasmine, Caitlin, Erica, Kelly, and Samantha are some name’s he likes. But if you make him happy, he’ll love you no matter what. He also likes girls who have a good sense of humor and someone who he can just hang out with and never get bored or run out of things to talk about.
<object width=”460″ height=”249″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/_Z5-P9v3F8w?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0″></param><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always”></param></object>
- Justin Bieber loves Tim Horton’s, a coffee and doughnut shop in Canada. Tim Horton’s also has some shops in a few American cities close to the Canadian border—try the Boston Cream!
- Justin Bieber wasn’t a big fan of his People magazine cover. When the issue came out he tweeted “Dear @peoplemag covershoot, next time I laugh real crazy warn me u r still taking pics…still appreciate u but let’s get on the same page.” A little bit later, Justin relaxed a bit and tweeted, “I look crazy as heck on the cover but if u cant laugh at yourself u aint havin fun.
- Justin’s first non-celeb crush happened when he was 13 years old. “It was one of those little crushes you have when you’re younger,” Justin says. But how did it work out? “I asked her out and she said no.”
Bieber mentions that interview on Twitter, saying “I count in GERMAN and translate my own name. Guess I know what German is. Guess home schooling is working out. Do your research next time b4 making a lame attempt at hating on a 16 year old.”
So what exactly is Bieber’s ideal world? “I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me,” he says, and then repeats it. “No one can stop me.”